This post is also available in: Romanian
We have been informed by the agency that finances ERASMUS+ that there is a possibility to apply for extra European Founds for placement mobility ERASMUS+(summer practice) for the current university year 2015-2016.
In light of this we will organise a second selection for this kind of scholarships.
You can do your summer practice in a university or a university hospital or clinic in any EU country. The scholarship will be appointed only if you will get an acceptance letter from the host institution, signed by the department head or the head of the clinic/practice.
*This mobilities will only take place with the condition that we will get the extra founds that we will ask for.
The applications must be submitted during the 7th-14th of April, until 12.00 at the International Relations Department.
The applications must contain
- Registration form for ERASMUS+ placement scholarship selection contest
- Justification annexes(copy of the scientific papers published in congreses and participation diplomas to this congresses, proof of any extra-school activities, etc.)
- Curriculul Vitae
- Motivational letter with the mentioning of your options (maximum two options)
- Certificate from the Deans Office with your grades from the finished university years
- Copy of your ID
The registration form and the OPIS are available on the International Relations Website : LINK
Criteria of eligibility:
- Romanian/foreign students registered in the university year 2015-2016:
o Medicine years III-V
o Pharmacy years II-IV
o Dental Medicine years III-V
o 180 credit specialities years I and II
- students that passed all their exams in the finished study years.
For more details you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0265215551 ext. 235